Monday, December 8, 2008

Here we are

Well here we are at the end of the semester. I have neglected to write hear a couple times, but not much has happened. I just feel like I've been doing a lot of work and have forgotten to get back on this. But my failings are not what I wish to talk about. I'm going to discuss what I've earned over this semester.]

What have I earned over this semester? A few new friends, some experience, and a kidney stone (not literally...). More than anything else though, I've received moments. Lots of different kinds of moments, happy moments, sad moments, hungry moments, etc. Basically what I'm saying is that I have not received as much physical things, as I have intangible things. I just haven't taken any real pride in any of my work yet, I guess. Nothing that I've made or written matters to me much at all. Maybe that's just the kind of person I am, or maybe it's because I really haven't done anything of actual value yet.

But a new semester starts in a month and we will see what I gain from that. I hope for a greater understanding of what I plan on doing in life, but we will have to wait and see. Until then, I'll just take my moments.

No comments: